- Preproduction arrangement
- Supervise the production activities to ensure the team is on track within the planned targets. Support production to set up machine / equipment to ensure the parts and finished goods meets the specification.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to the production personnel to achieve cost, productivity and quality requirement.
- Troubleshoot machine / equipment malfunction to institute the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
- Work closely with the Sales personnel to ensure the work is compliance to the project schedule and in accordance to project specification and fulfilled all quality requirements.
- Liaise with authorities’ representativespertaining to the quality matters.
- Supervise and report the supplier quality performances.
- Minimum at least a SPM level or higher level
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is preferable
- Possess knowledge of ISO 9001 an added advantage
- Computer literate
- OT Work Required
- Full time position